This Website is operated by Strytex Pty Ltd ACN 138 521 132.
References to “Strytex“, “us“, “our” and “we” throughout these terms and conditions is a reference to Strytex Pty Ltd. Reference to “you” or “your” means any person who has access to or uses the Website and/or Website Services.
3. Website license
3.2 Your use of our Website and Website Content (which includes Website Information) is always subject to the Intellectual Property Rights of Strytex and third parties, which are described in clause 6 below.
4. Website Content
4.1 Website Services are supplied or hosted by Strytex on this Website and contain Website Content; this being content provided by either Strytex or by people or organisation’s other than Strytex. All third party content provided within the Website Services is called Website Information.
4.3 Website Content is provided by Strytex in good faith on an “as is” basis for general information purposes only. All articles, briefings, updates or other information available on this Website are prepared so that they are current as at the date of writing. Such information can rapidly become out of date. You must make your own assessment of the information and your reliance on it or use of it is entirely at your own risk.
4.4 Strytex makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, comprehensiveness and accuracy of the Website Content. Strytex may, from time to time, change or add to this Website without notice. Strytex does not undertake to keep the Website Content updated.
4.5 In relation to Website Information, Strytex:
- makes no representation whatsoever that it has any ownership in the copyright to the Website Information;
- gives no warranty nor bears any liability whatsoever with respect to the correctness, accuracy, currency, completeness, relevancy or otherwise of the Website Information; and
- accepts no liability whatsoever arising from, or in connection with, the use of the Website Information by you or any third party claiming through you.
5. General disclaimer about Website use
5.1 Strytex cannot guarantee that the Website Content accessible to you from this Website will always be correct or free from faults, errors and viruses. Strytex does not accept liability for incorrect content or errors and omissions in this Website or the Website Content (whether typographical, technical or otherwise).
5.2 Strytex will not be liable for any interference with or damage to your computer systems that may occur in connection with use of this Website or a linked website, or for any data lost or any equipment or software replaced by you as a result of you using this Website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this Website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
5.3 Strytex will not be liable for any loss or damage in connection with your use of this Website, Website Content, linked websites or email, including but not limited to loss of profits, interest, data, business revenue, anticipated savings, business or goodwill.
6. User rights and intellectual property rights
6.1 This Website is the copyright property of Strytex. Subject to clauses 6.2 to 6.5, all Intellectual Property Rights in this Website and Website Content are the property of Strytex and/or their content and technology providers and Website Information providers.
6.2 Any Materials (ie. certificates, policies and/or other documentation, information and/or data) that are loaded onto the Portal and which can be accessed from the Website remain the property of the person or organisation that owns or is licensed to use the Materials. Loaded Materials are licensed to Strytex and to those with access rights as set out in Strytex’s Services Agreements.
6.3 Website Information and the copyright in the Website Information remains the property of the relevant Website Information supplier/s. The copyright in the way Strytex has modified, transformed or reconfigured the Website Information as published on this Website remains the property of Strytex.
6.5 Except as set out in clauses 6.2 to 6.4 above, you are permitted to download a copy of any information on our Website to your computer for internal business use provided that you do not delete or change any copyright, symbol, trade mark (registered or otherwise) or other proprietary content notice. Your use of our Website Content in any other way infringes our Intellectual Property Rights. Except as stated, you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of our Website or the Strytex Products, except with our prior written permission.
7. Website Forums
7.1 This Website may contain bulletin boards, chat forums, comment sections or other communication facilities (“Forum“). By using and accessing this Website or a Forum, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- post, communicate or transmit any unlawful, criminal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, contemptuous, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent material;
- post, communicate or transmit material which violates or infringes the rights of any other person or party or infringes any law;
- inhibit or restrict any other user from using this Website;
- interfere with the computer systems which support this Website; overload a service; engage in a denial-of-service attack; or attempt to disable a host;
- post, communicate or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, “Trojan horses” or any other harmful, contaminating or destructive features;
- attempt to modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of this Website, including the use of automated tools.
7.2 You acknowledge that all Forum communications are public and not private communications. Strytex reserves the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone (including you) posting material which violate or allegedly violate any law.
7.3 You agree and acknowledge that:
- Strytex is not responsible for any content or material in any Forum (including, without limitation, any information, comments and/or advice of any individual or party referred to as a guest or expert whose statements on a Forum are their own);
- Strytex does not authorise or endorse the comments or material of users of a Forum;
7.4 Complaints and comments regarding potentially prohibited material on a Forum should be submitted to us by e-mail as set out in the Contact Us section below.
8. Commercial Electronic Messages
8.1 If you express interest in any services or products through your use of this Website, you consent to Strytex sending commercial electronic messages (including messages about Strytex Services, Website Services and any third party products and services) to electronic addresses, which you have provided to Strytex or for which you or your employer are the relevant electronic account holder.
9. Trade Marks
9.1 All trade names, trade marks, service marks and other product and service names and logos (the “Marks”) displayed on the Website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws. These Marks may be registered or unregistered marks of Strytex or others.
9.2 Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right of use of Strytex or any other person’s or entity’s trade mark which is displayed on this Website without their express permission.
9.3 You may not remove, change or obscure the Strytex logo or any third party logo or any notices of proprietary rights on any content of this Website.
10.1 Any links to third-party websites are provided for convenience only and do not represent endorsement, sponsorship or approval of those third parties; any products and services offered by those third parties, or the information included in third party websites.
10.2 You may link to any part of this Website without prior written consent from Strytex, but if requested to do so by Strytex then your links must be promptly removed.
11.2 You should be aware that:
11.4 Before you use any Website Content or Website Services or access third party websites:
- you consent to our disclosure of your Personal Information on an “as needs basis” only to those identified third parties who provide Website Information and services that you choose to access.
12. Governing Law
12.2 Exceptions to the above are:
- third party websites accessible via links from our Website, and material such as video feeds [eg YouTube] which may be hosted on servers within or outside the State of Victoria, Australia.
13. Contact Us
This page last updated 31st August 2017
© Strytex Pty Ltd 2017