Set up and reference audit
Once set up is complete, we send you the reference audit report which, based on the documents you’ve sent us and the documentary requirements you’ve defined, tells you how compliant things are, namely
- Who/what is non–compliant and why
- What documents, if any, are missing?
- What documents, if any, have expired and not been updated?
- What documents, if any, show uncompleted remedial action?
- and a load of other relevant stuff
We also train all your users on how to use the system, although there isn’t much to do as most of the time all you need to do is simply give us a call and ask us to do something.
Based on your mandatory documentary requirements, we work on keeping everything up to date. We do all the legwork and
- warn you and your staff before documents expire
- chase you and your staff for updated documents. You simply send them to us and we update your system.
If you’ve chosen the Suppliers and Contractors module, we do all the chasing for their documents on your behalf.
We would love to tell you that we keep everything up to date, 100% of the time but it simply isn’t always possible. Occasionally we may need your help to use a big stick on a delinquent supplier, or sometimes government agencies simply take a long time to issue certificates.