Automatic alerts and reports.
As a busy business, you don’t want to waste time trying to work out what documents need updating. Insurances, licences etc.
Just put in an expiry date and Strytex sends you a reminder.
The dashboard is the first screen you see. For Premium and Sponsored Members, it’s very simple; red bad, grey good. Simply click on the pie chart to see what’s causing the problem.
All members get a table showing the number of internal documents that have expired, are about to expire or that have failed in some way.
- Dashboard Widgets
- Table that shows you what % of your Active documents are considered non compliant
- A table that shows you all your Active and Archived documents so you no longer need to file anything
- Icon that shows which documents are “Managed by Strytex”
- A table that shows your compliance status with your customers
- Depending on which modules your organisation has subscribed to, you see pie charts showing % compliance
We still don’t have paperless offices so reports will be with us for a long time to come.
Access a list of standard reports that you can quickly and easily print out for your boss or for your meetings. We even email you a standard report every month that lists all the documents that require attention.
- Monthly emailed report that details all your “Documents requiring attention"
- Monthly emailed report that highlights any “Documents requiring attention” that are required documents defined by your customers
- Standard reports which can be printed at any time
- Report detailing which customers require what documents